These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fabricate Inc’s Website.
Fabricate Inc is located at:
Boulder, CO 80302
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Fabricate Inc’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Payment is required at the time of registration and registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Our class sizes are small. Space is given on a first come, first-served basis. If you register for a class after our hours of operation on the day before a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the class is running.
- Classes begin on time. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class with all of your class materials prepared and purchased. If you arrive late or are unprepared with materials at the time class is to start, we cannot guarantee that the instructor will be able to accommodate what you have missed or that you will finish your project during the class.
- If you will be purchasing materials for class from our store, you must arrive at least 10 minutes early to ensure that you will have time to pick out what you need and pay for your purchases before class begins. We offer a 15% discount on any materials purchased for use in a class.
- Classes require at least two participants (three for children’s classes) to take place as scheduled. If the class minimum is not met, class will be cancelled with 24 hours notice and you can either reschedule to another class, take the class as a private lesson (the private lesson will be shorter and may require an additional fee) or your money will be refunded in the same form as the payment made for the class.
- If you choose to bring your own sewing machine to class we expect that you have a working knowledge of the machine and that you come ten minutes early to set it up.
- By registering for class you agree to not hold Fabricate employees or instructors responsible in case of any injury that may occur on the premises.
- We are not able to accommodate children of adults who are taking classes.
- CLASS CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING: In order to continue to offer excellent classes with the highest quality of instructors, we must protect the time they have scheduled to teach, as well as preserve our ability to offer the class to the students who are planning to attend. As a result, we have instituted the following cancellation policy. Please note that by registering for a class in any way, you are agreeing to this policy.
- Class cancellations made more than 3 days before the date of the class will receive store credit in the amount of the class fee, minus a $10 cancellation fee.
- Class cancellations made in 3 days or less of the scheduled class will receive store credit in the amount of HALF of the class fee.
- No credit is given for anyone who fails to tell us in advance that they will not be attending class.
- If you would like to reschedule your class you can do so for a $10 rescheduling fee for the same class, on a space available basis (24 hours in advance of the rescheduled class). There is no guarantee there will be space in upcoming classes, nor is there a guarantee that the particular class will be held again.
- If you are unable to attend a class, you are welcome to send someone in your place with no penalty. Please call or email the shop to notify us of the change.
- EVENT CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULES:
- Special events are subject to a $25 rescheduling fee. If an event is canceled between 2 and 14 days before the event date, a $50 administrative fee will be charged.
- We need to be given a participant count at least 24 hours before an event so that we can be adequately prepared for the event. You will be charged no less than the number of participants you have given us at that time.
- If an event is canceled in less than 48 hours of a scheduled event, there will be no refund of the deposit.
- SUMMER CAMPS – There are no refunds or make-ups for missed week-long summer camp days and once you register for a camp, there are no refunds. If your child cannot attend the camp for which they are registered, your options are:
- Find a student to replace your child’s spot and pay only a $10 administrative fee. Please notify the shop in advance to make the change.
- If canceling or rescheduling 14 days or more prior to your camp’s start date, you can pay a $25 rescheduling fee to switch to another camp, including summer afternoon camps, or receive store credit for use on merchandise, other classes, or private lessons.
- If canceling or rescheduling a camp in 14 days or less before your camp’s start date, you can pay a $50 rescheduling fee to switch to another camp or class including summer afternoon camps on a space available basis (24 hours before class is scheduled), or receive store credit minus the $50 change fee for use on merchandise or private lessons.
- Please do not send a sick child to class or camp. Students and instructors work in close proximity in the studio and around the sewing machines. If a child is not feeling well or is consistently coughing, sneezing, complaining of not feeling well or is any other way obviously ill, we will remove the child from the group and call and ask that a parent or guardian to immediately pick up their child. No refund will be given if an ill child is brought to a class or camp. For the safety and enjoyment of all students, if your child is acting in a manner that is unsafe or disruptive, we will call to have him or her picked up immediately. No refunds will be given for classes missed due to behavioral issues.
- If BVSD cancels school for the day, our After School Workshops will also be cancelled and you will be given your choice of a refund in the manner that payment was received or store credit.
- A fee of $5 will be charged for every 10 minutes that a parent or guardian is late to pick up a child.
Unless otherwise stated, Fabricate Inc and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fabricate Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://fabricateboulder.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://fabricateboulder.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://fabricateboulder.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://fabricateboulder.com/
Redistribute content from Fabricate Inc (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Fabricate Inc does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Fabricate Inc, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Fabricate Inc shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Fabricate Inc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Fabricate Inc a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Fabricate Inc; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.