Your cart is empty.
Needle Felting Mat | Woolbuddy
Needlefelting is the process of transforming wool roving into 3D objects using a barbed needle. Our adorable Woolbuddy felting kits come with all the supplies you will need to make your own handmade needle-felted cutie. Kit details:$24.00
- Includes two felting needles, wool roving, and step-by-step instructions
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Size: Makes 1 or 2 Woolbuddys approximately 2"- 3"
- Time: Approximately 2 - 3 hrs
One huge, chunky, cozy, winter superhero scarf coming right up. You can knit yourself a new scarf in a flash and you'll be all bundled up by morning. The image shown is Rainbow Green. Size & Fit one size, 28cm W x 145cm L Once you've completed this pattern you'll master cable cast on, 1x1 rib stitch, and casting off in ribbing. Kit Includes:$69.00
- 2 balls of Crazy Sexy Wool (choose Rocky Grey, Brown Sugar, Beige Blonde, Sand Trooper, Bronzed Olive, Rainbow Green)
- 1 Whistler Scarf pattern
- 1 x pair of knitting needles US/19
- 1 x sewing needle
Once you've completed this sweater kit you'll have mastered cable cast on, reverse stocking stitch, 2 x 1 rib stitch, left-leaning decreases, right-leaning decreases, increasing. Horizontal invisible seam technique, perpendicular invisible seam technique, vertical invisible seam technique.$118.00
Yarn details This kit is knitted with our Take Care Mohair, a fluffy, warm, and light diamond fiber from the heart of South Africa with a soft halo.
- 109 yards per 50-gram ball.
- 6 balls of Take Care Mohair - Choose from our in-stock colors (enough for size small. If you would like a kit for size Medium or Large, please give us a call!)
- 1 Hotline Sweater pattern
- 1 pair of knitting needles US11
- 1 sewing needle
This hand embroidery tool set contains the tools needed to get started with hand embroidery. Great as a gift to yourself, a friend, or a child who's interested in learning the art of handwork. Jenny Hart's Three Simple Stitches, a beginning stitches booklet is also included. All you need is some muslin, linen, or any other fabric, and some thread to get started. Kit Contents:$20.00
- 5" bamboo embroidery hoop
- 4 embroidery needles + magnet
- Embroidery scissors + gold non-leather sheath
- Three Simple Stitches full-color beginner booklet!