- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Feeling Good Yarn | Bronzed Olive
Feeling Good – the clue’s in the name. This cosy cutie is no soft touch though, it’s super durable but fluffy at the same time. Better still, it’s a sustainable yarn from the Andean Highlands that gets behind Peru’s remote alpaca communities.
Light as a feather with a fluffy brushed appearance and nice texture, this relaxed yarn works with simple stitches or complex textures and it’s really easy to knit with.Feeling Good Yarn is soft enough to be close to the skin so we recommend roll neck sweaters, snoods and scarves, hats – lightweight pieces that will be very warm.
- 70% Baby Alpaca, 7% Merino, 23% Nylon
- Suggested Knitting Needle – US 8 – US 11
- 50g = 142 yds, Aran / Worsted / 9 wpi
- Hand wash warm, dry fla16.30