- This event has passed.
Tula Pink’s Sampler Quilt Class
April 22 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm MDT$40
Sampler quilts are fun, versatile and endlessly creative. No two blocks are alike, and in this class, we’ll use the blocks of contemporary quilt-maker and fabric designer Tula Pink to begin a journey of exploration and discovery in the timeless art of quilt-making
These 6 1/2 “ blocks offer the opportunity to hone cutting and piecing skills as well as work with color and composition.
A pre-requisite class is Fabricate’s Introduction to Quilting Class or approval from instructor.
Materials: available Fabricate at a 15% discount when you take the class.
- Tula Pink’s “City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks”
- A selection of fabrics in a variety of values (lights and darks) in a color palette of your choice. Fat quarters are fine for this project.
- Neutral thread for piecing
- 6 1/2 “ Quilters rulers and a selection of other size rulers for cutting strips
- A rotary cutter with a new blade
- Thin straight pins
- Mary Ellen’s Best Press
- Sewing Machine (you may use a shop machine if you prefer not to bring your own)
- Seam ripper
Instructor: Lynne Troup