Reversible Sun Hat
July 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm MDT$50
A perennial summer season classic: the bucket hat. Learn to sew a reversible sun hat. You’ll have 3 sizes to choose from: children’s bucket hat or adult bucket hat or a wider brimmed hat for adults. Some sewing experience is necessary. The price of the class includes the pattern for you to take home. Ages 12 and up are welcome.
- Two fat quarters of fabric (, one for the exterior, one for the interior*
- One half yard medium weight interfacing
- Coordinating thread, white is supplied
- 3/4 yard of fabric for exterior
- 3/4 yard of fabric for the interior
- 3/4 yard of interfacing
- Coordinating thread
* You are welcome to use our sewing machines or bring your own. We recommend pre-washing and drying your fabric.
Instructor: Marlene Shift
By registering for this class we assume you have read and agree to our class policies.