- This event has passed.
Pillowcase Dress Class
April 25, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm MDT$40
This adorable pillow case style dress is perfect for any little girl. In this beginner-friendly sewing class students will learn how to make this dress that’s perfect for any occasion. Dress it up for an Easter dress or dress it down for a swim coverup.
The pattern is provided in class and it includes 8 sizes from 3-6 months to 6 years. Choose to bring your sewing machine and tools, or use ours. If you bring your machine to class, we expect that you have a working knowledge of how to use it and that you arrive a little early to set it up.
Materials:* All available at Fabricate for a 15% discount.
* As with all garment sewing, we recommend you pre-wash and dry your fabric before cutting. Some sewing experience is necessary.
- Main Fabric – ½ yard for under 12 months, 1 yard for 18 months to 6 years.
- Contrast fabric – ¼ yard or one fat quarter
- ½ inch wide ribbon – 2 yards
- Double fold bias tape 1 yard
- Coordinating Thread (white is supplied)
Instructor: Emily TerAvest
We assume you have read and agree to our class policies when you register for the class.