- This event has passed.
Market Tote Class
April 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm MDT$70
Just in time for Farmer’s Market season! This bag was inspired by Anna Graham’s Market Tote in her book Handmade Style, we’re creating and quilting a stylish and purposeful tote bag in this two-part class*. The bag features a strip of patchwork, interior lining and webbing straps which makes everyone unique. This is an intermediate level sewing class, some sewing experience is required. Ages 10 & up are welcome.
Choose to bring your own sewing machine or use ours. You’re welcome to bring snacks, we’ll offer hot and or cold tea throughout the afternoon.
Materials: all available at Fabricate and are offered at a 15% discount when you take the class.
- One yard quilting cotton for the exterior
- One yard quilting cotton for the lining
- 50 wt thread for piecing and quilting
- Scraps for patchwork strip, Fabricate will also supply options
- Annie’s Soft and Stable Interfacing
- Webbing, leather or fabric for straps (if you choose to use leather, we’ll provide the rivets and tools)
- Handmade Style by Anna Graham (optional but highly recommended!)
Instructor: Lisa Nibarger
By registering for this class we assume you have read and agree to our class policies.
* Photo credit Sotak Handmade