- This event has passed.
Wiksten Haori Jacket Class (2 Days)
September 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until September 15, 2019
Fully lined, reversible, and with three different options for length, this elegant kimono-style jacket is sure to be a wardrobe staple. This is an intermediate level sewing class, students should have some sewing experience.
- Wiksten Haori Jacket Pattern
- Main fabric: medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, soft denim, cotton/linen blend, twill, and wool
- Lining fabric: light to medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, cotton/linen blend, and silk
- 2 1/2 yds flexible, lightweight fusible interfacing
- Coordinating thread (white is supplied)
You will receive 15% off of these materials at Fabricate. Please purchase your fabric in advance of class, as it needs to be washed and dried before class. Choose to bring your sewing machine and tools or use ours. If you bring your machine, we expect you have an understanding of how to operate it.
Instructor: Shannon Conover
This is a two-day class on September 14th and 15th.
We assume you have read and agree to our class policies when you register for the class.