- This event has passed.
Wiksten Haori Jacket Class
October 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm MDT$85
Fully lined, reversible, and with three different options for length, this elegant kimono-style jacket is sure to be a wardrobe staple. This is an intermediate level sewing class; students should have some sewing experience.
- Wiksten Haori Jacket Pattern
- Main fabric: medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, soft denim, cotton/linen blend, twill, and wool
- Lining fabric: light to medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, cotton/linen blend, and silk
- 2 1/2 yds flexible, lightweight fusible interfacing
- Coordinating thread (white is supplied)
You will receive 15% off of these materials at Fabricate. Please purchase your fabric in advance of class, as it needs to be washed, dried, and pressed before class. Choose to bring your sewing machine and tools or use ours. If you bring your machine, we expect you have an understanding of how to operate it. We will be taking a short break mid-day for lunch so feel free to bring a sack lunch or order to go from a local restaurant.
Instructor: Shannon Conover
We assume you have read and agree to our class policies when you register for the class.