- This event has passed.
Wiksten Haori Jacket Class
February 15 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm MST
An event every day that begins at 2:30 pm, repeating until February 16, 2020
Fully lined, reversible, and with three different options for length, this elegant kimono-style jacket is sure to be a wardrobe staple. This is an intermediate level sewing class; students should have some sewing experience.
- Wiksten Haori Jacket Pattern
- Main fabric: medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, soft denim, cotton/linen blend, twill, and wool
- Lining fabric: light to medium weight woven fabric with good drape, such as textured cotton, chambray, linen, cotton/linen blend, and silk
- 2 1/2 yds flexible, lightweight fusible interfacing
- Coordinating thread (white is supplied)
You will receive 15% off of these materials at Fabricate. Please purchase your fabric in advance of class, as it needs to be washed, dried, and pressed before class. Choose to bring your sewing machine and tools or use ours. If you bring your machine, we expect you have an understanding of how to operate it.
This is a two part class. The second part will be the following day, Sunday February 16th, from 10 am to 1 pm. There may be some homework (less than a half hour) in between classes in order to ensure that you can finish your garment by the end of class.
Instructor: Shannon Conover
We assume you have read and agree to our class policies when you register for the class.