Chris Wood Envelope Dress Sew Along
August 18 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm MDT
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until August 25, 2020
The Chris Wood Envelope Dress is the easiest garment you will ever sew. It is made entirely of straight lines, and if you can sew a seam, you can make a dress. The dress is a stylish loose caftan that can be as long or as short as you need, and the sizing is customizable for your body so that you end up with the perfect dress for you. This class is perfect for you if you can use your machine but have never made a garment.
You will need:
- Fabric of your choice – perfect for any light to medium weight fabric. If you want the longer version you need 54-60 inch wide fabric.
- Thread that either matches or contrasts nicely.
- Free Envelope Dress Pattern from Chris Wood Sews: Download https://www.criswoodsews.com/envelope-dress-pattern/envelope-dress-instructions-pdf-download
- A way to measure your fabric: self-healing cutting mat, ruler, measuring tape, or plastic quilting cutting measuring tool.
- Scissors or a rolling cutter
- Seam ripper, just in case
This a two-part class, the second date will be on the 25th of August at 5pm.