Fabricate is OPEN, with a few changes…
- Face masks are required to enter. All shoppers must also wash their hands in our conveniently located kitchen before shopping. Everyone must maintain 6 feet between any other shopper and staff. If the shop is at capacity, we’ll ask shoppers to wait on our porch or take a quick stroll to the world-class shopping within a one-block radius.
- Our opening hours are shortened, 12 – 4:30 weekdays, 12 – 3 Saturday, Sunday by appointment.
- All of our windows and doors are open so we have excellent fresh air flow. We have a new air purifier in our studio, which also has fresh air from an open window.
- We offer private and semi-private instruction as we believe it’s possible to maintain social distance safely with three people in our charming studio.
- If you don’t feel comfortable shopping in person, we continue to offer same day porch pick-up. You can shop online, by phone, or email us.
Please check our Events Calendar for upcoming virtual classes, in-person classes on our porch, and sew-alongs.
Gift Cards can be purchased online and will be immediately emailed to recipients. Please know we’re available to help with your sewing, knitting and crafting needs so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Contact us here.