1. Payment is required at the time of registration. Registration is NOT confirmed until payment is received. Our class sizes are small. Space is given on a first come, first served basis.
2. Classes begin ON TIME. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early with ALL of your class materials prepared and purchased. If you arrive late or are not prepared with materials at the time class is to start, we cannot guarantee that the instructor will be able to back-track to accommodate what you have missed, that you will finish your project during the class or that the instructor will stay after the class ending time.
3. If you will be purchasing materials from our store, you must arrive at least 15 minutes early to ensure that you will have time to pick out what you need and pay for your purchases before class begins. We offer a 15% discount on any materials purchased for use in a class.
4. If you are unprepared and do not have all of the materials necessary for class and we don’t carry them in the store, the instructor is not responsible for supplying these materials to you. If they choose to give you some of their supplies, you are responsible for paying the instructor directly for those supplies.
5. Classes require at least two participants to take place as scheduled. If the class minimum is not met, class will be cancelled with 24 hours notice and you can either reschedule to another class time or your money will be refunded in the same form as the payment made for the class.
6. If you choose to bring your own sewing machine to class we expect that you have a working knowledge of the machine and that you come 10 minutes early to set it up.
7. By registering for class you agree to not hold Fabricate employees or instructors responsible in case of any injury that may occur on the premises.
8. SUMMER CAMPS – There are no refunds or make-ups for missed summer camp days. If you can’t attend a camp for which you have registered, contact us 14 or more days prior to the start date and we can issue a store credit good for private lessons, fabric or adult classes. Up to 14 days before the camp start date you may reschedule camp dates, if space is available, for a $15 change fee. Space in camps are given on a first come, first served, basis.
9. Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate children of adults taking classes. It’s unfair to the instructor and other students to have children in the studio during class so please make other childcare arrangements.
10. CLASS ANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULES: In order to continue to offer great classes with quality instructors, we must protect the time they have scheduled to teach, as well as preserve our ability to offer the class to the students who are planning to attend. As a result, we have instituted the following cancellation policy. Please note that by registering for a class, you are agreeing to this policy.
* Class cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the class will receive store credit in the amount of the class fee.
* Class cancellations made within 7 days of class will receive store credit in the amount of HALF of the class fee.
* Class cancellations made within 48 hours of class will receive NO refund.
* If you need to reschedule your class you can be placed on a waiting list for another class and if there is space available, you can join that class for a $10 rescheduling fee. There is no guarantee there will be space in upcoming classes.
* If you need to cancel or reschedule a class, you are welcome to send someone in your place for no penalty. Please call the shop ahead of time to notify us of the change.